In this package we will take you to all the sights of the beautiful city, which is also our headquarters. The tour stretches across the east as well as across the west bank of Luxor. As all the places of interest are nearby, you do not have long travel times.
Note: If necessary, you can also splice the package “Luxor Total” into a visit to the East Bank and a visit to the West Bank. Instead, simply book the package “Luxor Eastbank” or “Luxor Westbank” instead.
How long are you traveling?
For this package we have planned 2 full days, so that you can enjoy all the sights with the necessary peace. You will be traveling about 93 kilometers.
What sights do you visit?
The package includes visits to the following sites:
Day 1 (Luxor Eastbank – about 9 hours, 66 kilometers)
- We start the morning with the drive to the east bank of Luxor and visit the Luxor Museum.
- Afterwards we visit the temples of Karnak.
- Afterwards we drive to the Mummification Museum.
- Continue to the Luxor temple complex.
- Then we drive to the hotel Old Winter Palace and let the day end.
After sunset we return to the west bank.
Day 2 (Luxor West Bank – about 9 hours, 27 kilometers)
- We start in the morning with the drive to the temple of Sethi the First.
- Afterwards we go to the Valley of the Kings and visit 3 graves.
- Afterwards we visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Continue to the Noble Valley and visit 3 graves.
- Afterwards we visit the Ramesseum.
- Now we continue to the city of the workers Deir el Medina including the visit of 2 graves of the workers.
- Now we drive into the Valley of the Queens and visit 3 graves.
- Afterwards we visit the temples of Medinet Habu.
- On the way back to the west bank of the Nile, we still stop at the colossi of Memnon.
What types of transport do we offer you?
Booking-ID: P0001, Price examples:
- 1 adult (high season/full board/car) : a total of 3.239 LE
- 2 adults (high season/full board/car): a total of 4.519 LE